Remind me again when stuff appears in Cruise Planner

28 minutes ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

We have a cruise Feb 2025 and I am trying to keep an eye on when excursions and such are posted to CP so I can get items at Perfect Day and Labadee.

How far out do they usually load this?

Anyone have a cool automated way to watch for it?

Thanks

The excursions for my April 2025 cruise are already in the CP. However, I'm waiting to see when I'll be able to buy the beverage packages. 

There is no standard timetable. Things appear when they appear and it’s not all at once either. On one sailing I had items that populated 18 months before embarkation and others that popped up 10 days before. You just have to keep checking and one day, without notice, you will see something there or new.

17 hours ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

We have a cruise Feb 2025 and I am trying to keep an eye on when excursions and such are posted to CP so I can get items at Perfect Day and Labadee.

How far out do they usually load this?

Anyone have a cool automated way to watch for it?

Thanks

Looks like your Jamaica excursions are up, but that's about it... (assuming you are talking about the Oasis trip listed in your signature) it should be really soon. I'd check back every few days. 

22 hours ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

@Marc Van Niekerk right now I highly doubt they are going to open many options up for Labadee until they know if itineraries will change that far out.

True enough and yet it has an excursion listed as does the stop in Jamaica.

We are primarily looking for Coco Cay as we have people in our party who would benefit from the accommodations of a cabana and want to get the best price / location we can.

• 2 weeks later...