Photo ID rejected

I erroneously posted this in the Roll Call, so I am reposting it here. We are on the 2/16 cruise out of Baltimore. While filling out our pre-trip info neither my wife (iPad), nor I (Windows 10) were able to upload a photo ID that was accepted. Each time, and we tried 5-6 times each, it would be "rejected." Any thoughts , insights or suggestions? Thanks!

1 hour ago, eaglesfaninfl said:

I erroneously posted this in the Roll Call, so I am reposting it here. We are on the 2/16 cruise out of Baltimore. While filling out our pre-trip info neither my wife (iPad), nor I (Windows 10) were able to upload a photo ID that was accepted. Each time, and we tried 5-6 times each, it would be "rejected." Any thoughts , insights or suggestions? Thanks!

Welcome to the rejected photos club! I gave up years ago even attempting to upload a photo.  It takes about 5 extra seconds at the terminal check in to have them do it.

Oh funny, I always upload the same two pictures for my husband and I and we’ve never had to retake them at the terminal, and we’ve sailed from LA, Miami, Tampa, Puerto Rico and Seattle. 

I particularly like this because my photo is from at leeeeast 8 years ago and I look fantastic every time we’re scanned on and off the ship. 😂