2025 RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com Group Cruise

AshleyDillo

9 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Sounds like a great cruise…since I still have not been able to get my FIRST group cruise planned…this sounds like a pretty good one for me!  I think I might check with my MEI TA and see what options I have 😃.

Should be a good one! From the feedback I've heard the MEI rates are being the current online rates by quite a bit and are refundable, too! Just ask @SpeedNoodles 🙂

43 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Should be a good one! From the feedback I've heard the MEI rates are being the current online rates by quite a bit and are refundable, too! Just ask @SpeedNoodles 🙂

Can confirm. And I bucked to peer pressure and booked the 2-day one ahead of it (because I could get the same room).  Will I actually do the 2-night? Time will tell.

I was all set to book as the prices from Josh (at MEI) were amazing!  Unfortunately, I was then reminded by a family member that we have a wedding to attend on Oct. 12, 2025!  So….there goes that cruise plan…right out to sea 😝🤪!
 Oh well…now I will just have to wait for the 2026 group cruise announcements! 

1 hour ago, CowboyMedic said:

I'm trying to convince my wife to do a B2B2B with the Brussel, Northern Cities, and Norwegian Fjords cruises for 18 Nights.

I think quite a few of the group are doing that..a lot are doing the B2B with the Fjords..however this particular Roll Call is for the other still unannounced to the public 2025 group cruise 😉

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I think quite a few of the group are doing that..a lot are doing the B2B with the Fjords..however this particular Roll Call is for the other still unannounced to the public 2025 group cruise 😉

LOL, I didn't realize this was an entirely different cruise thread. I'll be on the lookout for when it's announced.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You win the "moving to FL so I can cruise more" award !  I bow to the new king/queen

I guess we also win the "Holy Crap! another Cruise Invoice is Due?!?" award too...  🤣

We're loving it and are happy we made the move!