Was that all for phase 2 of 7 night Caribbean?

3 minutes ago, Crown&AnchorEsq said:

I will defer to the reliable sources but my understanding is that the official line is that itineraries are released throughout the week, not necessarily all at once.

What other 7N itineraries are you expecting?

1 minute ago, SebagoSue said:

So would this likely mean Symphony and Odyssey will  have northeast home ports in winter 2026 and Wonder would be 3/4 night or longer Caribbean?

Wonder will switch to 3/4's once Star takes over the 7N's from PC. I assume from either FLL or MIA and Utopia will just stay put in PC. They will both be doing 3/4's though so theoretically it could be the other way around; I just think it makes more sense to leave Utopia doing exactly what it will already be doing.

8 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Wonder will switch to 3/4's once Star takes over the 7N's from PC. I assume from either FLL or MIA and Utopia will just stay put in PC. They will both be doing 3/4's though so theoretically it could be the other way around; I just think it makes more sense to leave Utopia doing exactly what it will already be doing.

This really irks me. I'm a big believer that the newest ships should be doing 6+ nights. If they wanted to have a newer ship do short cruises (such as Harmony or Symphony), then I understand that. But to me, Wonder and Utopia should be weeklong cruises.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 2:17 AM, OCSC Mike said:

SY out of the northeast should be released the week of 2/12 (along with all northeast sailings).

SY listed under “other Caribbean” the week of 2/19.

Thank you

On 12/6/2023 at 2:17 AM, OCSC Mike said:

SY out of the northeast should be released the week of 2/12 (along with all northeast sailings).

SY listed under “other Caribbean” the week of 2/19.

@Linda R

Not sure when I learned of it but Royal made a couple small changes to the February release schedule at some point. Northeast and Long Caribbean are now being released the week of 2/12. You can see the remaining deployment schedule here…

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf