Check your shore excursions. I'm finding a bunch of them are on sale today

steverk

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Internet is supposed to be "up to 50% off" but I see the same default prices for my cruises that rarely change.

That’s called the “Royal Discount”. They make it seem like you are getting a great deal, but just jack up the pre-discount price for the illusion. 

I'm sure others have noticed this as well, but you really need to keep an eye on the "deals" they have.  We've purchased a few things through the cruise planner on line and I've noticed they'll change the % of the sale price but the actual price has just been adjusted so it seems you're getting a deal.  For example, we purchased the DDP w/ 30% off and got a decent price.  My BIL purchased it when it was buy one get one at 50% off.  We actually got it cheaper because the "per day" price had been changed.  Same as the internet package, we got one package at one price (10% off) and then purchased another that ended up being less than the first package but the it wasn't "on sale".  What I'm trying to say, is that you really need to be aware of the overall price, the daily price, etc and the "sale price".  It's not always a saie or a better deal when they run these.  Just my thoughts on it!