Before seapass card drink package

bryanjanettesmith

I tried to search through questions making a post to find the answers,  I apologize. 

First cruise, we purchased the deluxe drink package, and soda packages for our teen boys. On embarkation day, before we have access to our rooms (before having sea pass cards) are we able to use our pre packaged drink packages and order drinks as soon as we get on the ship? How so? How do they know at that time we have drink packages? 

Second question, online it says the deluxe *also* gets a souviner cup for the soda machines. How do all of us get the souviner cup? Do we walk into a store somewhere and get it? Is it in our room upon arrival already for us? Do we have to stand in line at guest services to get the cups? 

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer!! 

You will just use your Set Sail pass (on app or printed) until you get your Sea Pass card. Often, just telling them what cabin you are in is enough. 

You can get your cups at any bar (adult/kid, doesn't matter). They are what you would use at the soda Freestyle machines.  

Enjoy!

13 hours ago, bryanjanettesmith said:

I tried to search through questions making a post to find the answers,  I apologize. 

First cruise, we purchased the deluxe drink package, and soda packages for our teen boys. On embarkation day, before we have access to our rooms (before having sea pass cards) are we able to use our pre packaged drink packages and order drinks as soon as we get on the ship? How so? How do they know at that time we have drink packages? 

Second question, online it says the deluxe *also* gets a souviner cup for the soda machines. How do all of us get the souviner cup? Do we walk into a store somewhere and get it? Is it in our room upon arrival already for us? Do we have to stand in line at guest services to get the cups? 

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer!! 

Also, you may see a large table set up in the Promenade area of your ship, depending on which one you are on. They will have the cups all stacked up on the table and you go, give your room number and they will let you pick the cups out and be on your way. That's just when you first board, after the first few hours, just going to any bar will get you a cup. 

On 9/12/2023 at 3:45 PM, bryanjanettesmith said:

CECE-SouvenirCup.thumb.jpeg.8e3623c0ec22fdb1bbe07ae81f26215a.jpeg

20 hours ago, AlphabetMafia said:

Random, but if you care what cup you get, please know that different bars sometimes carry different cups. I just took the first one I saw and realized after there was much nicer ones lol 

Thats why going to the table in the promenade is the best bet- they have all of the cups stacked up and you grab the one you want! 

37 minutes ago, Gilley said:

I’m on Liberty Oct 14th gonna and purchased soda package.  I will be sure to find that table to see the options 

Keep in mind that Liberty doesn't have a Freestyle machine. So, soda options will be just sprite, coke, diet coke, coke zero and ginger ale. From can, soda gun or bottle only

45 minutes ago, Gilley said:

Thanks @Ampurp85 I did not know that. So if they don’t have the soda machine does that mean I will not be getting a souvenir cup?  If that is the case I will cancel and wait for Anthem.

I’m on Anthem November 4th, do,they have freestyle machines?

I can't say about the cups but since the main purpose of the cups is the freestyle machine, I can't imagine they would. But Anthem has a Freestyle machine.