Take food to cabin

Oldguy

We go multiple times.  We always have a balcony and enjoy eating there.

This is our usual practice.

Morning:

We order the free continental breakfast.  One of us runs up to the WJ.  We get omelettes, hash browns and bacon and bring it back to the cabin.

Dinner:

We eat late.  So I run up and make plates as soon as WJ opens .  1 is deli meats, Breads, pasta salads veggies, etc...basically things to nosh on while we get ready.  We hit one of the bars and get a cocktail to take back to the cabin.

The second plate is always a bowl .... It fits easier in the mini cooler.  I get things that I enjoy cold, such as, fried chicken or Mongolian noodles.  Desserts in a cup.  We do this bc we aren't fans of Sorrentos pizza and the lines after the shows.  Instead we just go to our cabin and watch the sea .

I have never been able to eat a full meal regardless be it mdr, do or specialty.  I get them to give me the dessert to go.  I just leave a note on the dish so the attendant won't clear it away.  

15 hours ago, CruisingNewb said:

order room service on the first day.  leave empty plates but hide the plate covers.  Take plate covers to windjammer and bring back stacks of food. easy peasy.

Great idea! Will do this (with @Xaa's added suggestion) on my next one!