Cart Items - Do we keep the sale price?

Derek V

10 hours ago, Derek V said:

Curious - I saw a sale going on for my cruise dining package and put in my cart. Will I keep that sale price even if I wait for 2 months to pay for it (as long as I keep it in my cart) or will I lose it if I don’t pay for it soon? 

No, the price will update to the current price (up or down) as prices/sales fluctuate.  That's pretty much how the cart at every online shopping store works.  The only way to guarantee a price is to make the purchase.  (Yes there have been some isolated reports of the sale price staying but I wouldn't count on it.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 2:28 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’ve read that people have been able to keep the shopping cart price even after the “sale” has ended but I believe that to be a glitch.  Normally they will not honor a lower cart price if the online price has increased.

Wait, cruise planner glitches??? That never happens! Sorry I had to. Gotta love all the random glitches they have had over the last year.

I have found that keeping sale items in my cart will keep the price for purchase later on but I have to assume it’s my specific browser and settings since everyone claims otherwise. I have successfully been able to do this on my last 3 cruises! I have a sale in my cart right now for internet at $18.99 but it’s currently advertised at $19.99.

Safari is usually trash for most websites but I do all my Royal CP browsing on it.  

ScreenShot2023-08-11at8_54_03AM.png.edd956be224cd5cfe2c54068f1c11d8c.png