Royal up program??

Cfee

I want to try and surprise my fiancé with a upgraded room for our honeymoon on Symphony of the Seas. We got an interior room with a window of the ocean just to at least have a room for us garunteed. I would like to surprise her with either a balcony room or a junior suite. If I bid on both types of rooms, and win on both, would I be able to choose which room or am I not allowed to bid on multiple room types?

thank you all!

I've only bid twice and I won once. The first attempt was upgrade from interior to balcony on Serenade and we didn't win.

The second time, I bid for Promenade view on the Independence and won. The original room was interior. 

I bid double the minimum plus $1. 

If you bid and lose, you've lost nothing. If its important to upgrade, call RC and upgrade.

We bid twice last year, one oh Adventure from what we had a balcony to a bunch of suites but didn't win. The other way Oasis, we had a Central Park interior view, not the balcony but the window to Central Park and we won an Oceanview. 

This October we have a GTY balcony and are gonna try for a junior suite or higher. 🤞 Ya never know with these things. Good luck! Have an awesome cruise either way! 

The important thing to remember is that not everyone can bid. So, if you want an upgrade, pay for it now. Some rooms and reservations will never get the chance to bid. Second is biding the max or double the minimum doesn't matter, bid what you can afford.