Cocktail Recipes on Royal Caribbean Ships

PG Cruiser

Just now, PG Cruiser said:

That's what I was thinking too.  We're at around 100 cocktails now and so far, this is the only drink with coconut milk.  

It's a pretty unique drink. Kinda sweet, definitely not strong, could sit by the pool and drink tons of them, lol, but I expected a bit more flavor. I only had one though. Meant to try it at least a 2nd time but never did. I know some people love it. I'll definitely re-visit it on my future Wonder cruises.

I think I posted this across the street (maybe) but thanks for making me realize there were more signature drinks at the Lime & Coconut than just its namesake. That's the only one I tried on Wonder in June. Not sure how I missed that. I'm big on planning and trying new drinks with my vouchers. I'll make up for it next trip.

On 10/5/2023 at 8:54 AM, OCSC Mike said:

I think I posted this across the street (maybe) but thanks for making me realize there were more signature drinks at the Lime & Coconut than just its namesake. That's the only one I tried on Wonder in June. Not sure how I missed that. I'm big on planning and trying new drinks with my vouchers. I'll make up for it next trip.

This is our first time getting the DDP (price was right), I'm loving seeing all these drinks!  Think I'm going to plan my drinks as you do!  Can't wait to try some of these!  Thanks @PG Cruiser again for putting in the time and energy on this!