Concierge E Mail requests? What do you ask for?

So, undertook search nothing came up. So I will ask.

I understand Concierge email suite customers circa a week in advance of a cruise. And further understand you can make dinner reservations requests.

Question? - What else do you request? What types of things have you requested and it’s been honoured.  Also - Do they still make show reservations or you just turn up?

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, AndyPandy said:

So, undertook search nothing came up. So I will ask.

I understand Concierge email suite customers circa a week in advance of a cruise. And further understand you can make dinner reservations requests.

Question? - What else do you request? What types of things have you requested and it’s been honoured.  Also - Do they still make show reservations or you just turn up?

Thank you. 

In addition to dinner reservations(Specialty, Main & Coastal), they can make show reservations too...at least they did the last time we were on Symphony in 2022. Included in the email was a Show Schedule. When they contacted us, we just laid out all our plans, even those things already booked, to make them aware. When you board, make sure the Concierges are among the first you meet. They will let you know everything they can do to make your stay enjoyable.

2 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

In addition to dinner reservations(Specialty, Main & Coastal), they can make show reservations too...at least they did the last time we were on Symphony in 2022. Included in the email was a Show Schedule. When they contacted us, we just laid out all our plans, even those things already booked, to make them aware. When you board, make sure the Concierges are among the first you meet. They will let you know everything they can do to make your stay enjoyable.

Show reservations open for booking online 30-60 days out now, I'd sooner just make them myself (just got off Wonder Sky Class this morning).

That said, you can definitely ask for any reservations like you said. The concierge did squeeze my nieces into an ice skating session they wasn't previously booked and was "sold out." They will do whatever they can (in my limited experience).

I like to reiterate that the beds are separated. It's a house keeping task but if the conceirge knows about the request, they can make sure the room steward remembers as well.

Also, I like to ask for things to be in the room that I know we might need like a corkscrew or extra hangers.

Gonna take smokey's advice and put down allergies. I don't know if it will help since we always do my time dining and therefore aren't guaranteed the same servers, but it certainly can't hurt.

12 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Gonna take smokey's advice and put down allergies. I don't know if it will help since we always do my time dining and therefore aren't guaranteed the same servers, but it certainly can't hurt.

I would give it a shot.

FWIW, we always mention my niece's allergies (severe peanut, tree nut, sesame). The concierges on Wonder sent me back a screen shot of our dining plans (it was CK every night but it also showed the brunch we had booked at Mason Jar). In the comment section of the grid it listed my niece's name, cabin, and allergies next to every reservation. At the very least, it should be in the computer system like that. Of course you're going to mention it when you get to the MDR anyway, but like you said, it can't hurt.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Benjovi said:

Is it crazy to ask for chocolate milk to have in the fridge when we get into the room. My kids are chocolate milk cray. I am happy to go up to the windjammer, but thought if they could have some already in the room that would be amazing.

Yes, because even the "fridges" in suites aren't anything but coolers. The milk will curdle in about an hour or two. 

Just now, smokeybandit said:

Though I'm on adventure right now and this cooler is quite cool.

I was in a 2br GS on Allure, and it kept it cool, we had milk in there for days......which is why later I tried again, and it was a failure. Even with the ice bucket trick.