Memorial Day Cruise Planner Sale

@steverk Thank you for the post.  I just checked our two bookings for next year and I had booked the Premium Wi-Fi for $29.99 a day and just rebooked for $20.99 a day !   I wanted to do the same for our second cruise and it's not even showing on the Celebrity website.  We booked it thru Costco Travel so you helped to clean up the booking AND save us money.  Thank you !

I've tried booking items from the cruise planner, and my payment method is gone and does not offer the opportunity to add one. Yes, cleared cookies, went incognito, and tried two different browsers. The payment loads in the app (so I can pay there), but not everything is populating from the website within the app. Again, this is across four sailings. This is not an issue anymore. I have no reason for why it happened or how it was fixed.

And my price rant, I'm seeing 3-Night dining packages for $119 on Liberty (October 31st, 2023 sailing) and $131 on Oasis (February 11th, 2024 sailing). Both sailings are showing the regular price of $164.99.  Like a lot of RC sales, the prices have increased. On all four of our sailings, the 3-Night was $105. . . until the sale. I'll wait for the no-sale sale.

I looked too and saw nothing.

Interestingly... While I was looking I figured I should book a couple VOOM's for some upcoming cruises.  None were to be found for one of my upcoming cruises using the APP on my home computer. But visiting the phone APP on my Wife's phone, the VOOM was available.  Being forced to do everything digitally, when they don't always maintain their end, makes it tough for a dinosaur.🦣 

45 minutes ago, WAYNO said:

I looked too and saw nothing.

Interestingly... While I was looking I figured I should book a couple VOOM's for some upcoming cruises.  None were to be found for one of my upcoming cruises using the APP on my home computer. But visiting the phone APP on my Wife's phone, the VOOM was available.  Being forced to do everything digitally, when they don't always maintain their end, makes it tough for a dinosaur.🦣 

Heh... even on the APP things are not showing up... they only have the welcome aboard menu available for my upcoming cruise this Dec on Symphony.