Mystery Dinner Theater

2 hours ago, Dione Thomson said:

I saw it in the dinner package add ons.  4th bullet down.

That could easily be left over text that hasn't been removed in years.  There are still examples of Covid restrictions on Royal's website that no longer actually exist on the ships.  Most cruises don't have Holiday Celebration Dinners (think special Thanksgiving/Christmas/etc meals) either but that text is still there.

45 minutes ago, Curt From Canada said:

My first date with my soulmate was at Portofino's in Montreal (gone as well).  When we boarded our first cruise on Radiance we were surprised to see that Royal had put a restaurant on a ship just for us.  😂

Very sad to see it go ...

Curt from Canada

I agree.  The Italian-themed restaurants have gotten progressively worse since they got rid of Portofinos.

I don't mind Jamie's (the lamb chops were delicious), and I actually like Giovanni's, but I do have a soft spot for Portofino's.  10 years ago, my Mom took the family on a cruise for her 80th birthday, and her only caveat is that we all had to eat dinner together. The only exception she made was for DH and I, because that year was also our 25th anniversary, and she said we could do one night of specialty dining on our own.  We ended up at Portofino's, and had a wonderful time