water lovers rejoice! (the return of the 1 liter bottle)

fam, i think the day has come... the water package is back up to a whopping $39 AND the description now includes "1-liter bottles" in the fine print!!!

BRING BACK THE QUALITY WATER WE ARE BEGGING YOU!

ScreenShot2023-03-09at4_47_41PM.thumb.png.ae03aa4c9cce6d0322c6afe88a2ba479.png

maybe they're using all the dink dink bottles as diamond and diamond + welcome gifts now so we can have REAL water again?

WE CAN ONLY HOPE.

now we just need someone aboard to confirm once they've purchased at the new pricing.

Fantastic news!!!

I’ve been getting these using a drink coupon, but I’ve had to go to a specialty restaurant AND I can only carry 3-4:at a time. 
The Venmo taste good, the bottle is awkward to drink out of. Same with Aqua Panna. Usually pour these into a YETI or schlep a bottle to the MDR 

These are what I’ve received as a welcome amenity. 2 for cruises 5 nights or less, 6 for cruises 6 nights and above. 

50 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

This makes me wonder now - I've got 24 already pre-purchased for a cruise this summer. I wonder if we'll get the normal-size bottles or the 1 liters? Hmmm...

us too - we ordered the water package for harmony in may, so i’m curious to see if we will get the 1 liter or the 16.9 oz (which is what we paid for)

2 hours ago, Summer Bee Sweet said:

Fantastic news!!!

I’ve been getting these using a drink coupon, but I’ve had to go to a specialty restaurant AND I can only carry 3-4:at a time. 
The Venmo taste good, the bottle is awkward to drink out of. Same with Aqua Panna. Usually pour these into a YETI or schlep a bottle to the MDR 

These are what I’ve received as a welcome amenity. 2 for cruises 5 nights or less, 6 for cruises 6 nights and above. 

i need to remember to go to the specialty restaurants for water. that makes far more sense than the bars, which only have the purified versions available. 

This thread made me go check the cruise planner for our cruise in October.   For the longest time, cans of water were offered, then no water.  Now 12 oz. bottles are available, so I bought some for the cruise.

I prefer them to the liter bottles because I can unobtrusively slip one in each of the side pockets of my day pack when we are off the ship in ports. They’re easier to refill in the cabin sink as well.

I guess the reality is that I won’t know what we’ll get until we go into our cabin for the first time….cans, small bottles, or large bottles  

I have nothing listed as reserved under water, but my order history still shows the water I bought a few months ago. No cancel or refund next to it. So I guess that order is safe?

They did just put the new water on sale for $22.99 a 12 pack and I purchased that as well. But I do want my original order of 12 at the price I purchased it at.