Soda drink package

From the Royal Caribbean site FAQs:

"If you lose your Coca-Cola® souvenir cup, you'll need to reach out to the bar manager or assistant bar manager and purchase a new souvenir cup for $9.95."

To avoid that might I recommend a cup holder like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0781K452Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Assuming people aren't taking cups maliciously/intentionally (which I feel fairly confident in thinking people aren't) a holder will help identify his cup as his. Other options are stickers of his choosing to slap all over the outside (just don't cover the bottom where the chip is)

Option 3 - he doesn't carry the cup when he's not going to use it and just makes use of the soda options at the bars which will be given in regular cups. Honestly probably harder to know because even I never know if I'm going to "use" the cup and just carry it everywhere.

You would go to guest services, report it lost and get a new cup.  They can likely deactivate the cup that was lost.  You only need the cups for the freestyle machines.  You can go to any bar (he can do it too if he's just ordering soda), show his seapass card and get a regular glass/cup.

28 minutes ago, Gabe said:

You would go to guest services, report it lost and get a new cup.  They can likely deactivate the cup that was lost.  You only need the cups for the freestyle machines.  You can go to any bar (he can do it too if he's just ordering soda), show his seapass card and get a regular glass/cup.

I don't think they have a way to deactivate them... they are not linked to anything. They reach in the box, give you a cup and it activates when you use it for the first time. It's not directly linked  to your account in anyway. So if someone WAS to swipe one, they'd be able to use it at the freestyle machine for the rest of the trip. But like mentioned before, its best to not carry it unless they know they will use it -my son hated carrying it, I think we filled it once a day around lunch then once it made its way back to the room, it stayed for the night and he would just use his card to grab one at a bar if he wanted one. Otherwise a carrying thingee or a sharpie to write a name on it is about the only other way

2 hours ago, TessFromFlorida said:

My son lost his cup during our last cruise and I had to pay to replace it. They cannot deactivate the cup.

Same. And I had one child drop and break the inner cup from the outer shell. That one they replaced for free when I gave them the broken cup.

21 hours ago, Gabe said:

They can not deactivate the cup; they have no idea what cup was assigned to what passenger.  Every cup has the exact same RFID chip, they are not unique in any way from cup to cup

1 hour ago, Bestcee said:

Anyone have a picture or size dimensions of the cup? Or is it in the website somewhere?

I'm thinking of making something to go on it for our cruise. We have a bunch of kids with cups in our group and that would help. 

unfortunately the cups vary from ship to ship and sailing to sailing

7 hours ago, Bestcee said:

Well, that's annoying. Thanks for the answer! 

I feel like they are mostly the same now, they seemed to be changing shortly after covid because of Supply issues...but everyone I've seen posted in the past few months on facebook are like the ones shown here (which is what I got last month on Oasis)

RCI_Refreshment_Beverage_Package.jpg.webp