Refund for CocoCay Water park pass?

Magoody

I purchased tickets for the CocoCay waterpark for our party of 8 when they were cheap during Black Friday. Two people in our party are now saying they might not want to do the waterpark. Am I able to cancel 2 of the tickets and get refunded for them. I do not want to have to cancel all 8 and turn around and buy only 6 because they are more expensive now. If I am able to cancel 2 of them, How long do I have to cancel it, up to right before embarkation? Trying to hold out in case they change their mind and want to go. My check in opens tomorrow for the cruise. 

I don't think you can do it online.  You could try calling.

Worst case, you could wait until you're on the ship to cancel, but the 48 hour rule about canceling might be an issue if your visit to CocoCay is early in the cruise.

I'd call first to see what they say.

25 minutes ago, Xaa said:

I think you can do it online in the cruise planner.  Go to the reservation by hitting your initials and Order History, then choose View Details and there will be 2 choices, Modify and Cancel.  Choose Modify and then you have the choice to Add Guests or Remove Guests.

image.thumb.png.db37764aa295d4d623cf3b3e4edc47e2.png

Good info, I never realized that was there.

23 hours ago, Xaa said:

I had been booking the same things twice to avoid the OP's situation as my eldest brings his gf and well sometimes these things don't work out in life, but on the most recent I looked at them and saw that I didn't need to do that.

Here's the full Thrill booking for our March trip. 🙂

/cdn-cgi/mirage/e4f35d0cd4fea47edd913e7ab29f7ed4433ff1e0dc5e18fdaced0e5f1ac2ed4b/1280/https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.thumb.png.c9cc46042a49a8278c9c6f6298b81390.png

Ah, so you booked the girlfriend separately just in case? Lol Made sense! This new way we all just learned is great.