Red Bull

skwak

Sailing in January 2023.  I am seeing mixed signals regarding if RCL will allow you to bring your own Red Bull onboard?  Any thoughts?

If it is allowed, can you put it in your checked bags or do you have to carry it onboard even though it is in cans?

Thanks!!!

No liquids in the form of energy drinks, wine, soda and water are allowed to be in your checked bag. It will automatically send your luggage to the naughty room. 

You are allowed to bring up to twelve, 17oz cans/bottles of non-alcoholic beverages such as soda, water, juice or energy drinks in your carry-on.

On 1/4/2023 at 10:08 AM, Ampurp85 said:

No liquids in the form of energy drinks, wine, soda and water are allowed to be in your checked bag. It will automatically send your luggage to the naughty room. 

You are allowed to bring up to twelve, 17oz cans/bottles of non-alcoholic beverages such as soda, water, juice or energy drinks in your carry-on.

EDITED:

I always bring a pack of 4 REDBULL in my carry on. Yes they also have them at the bars and you can get them delivered to the cabin with a hangtag

1 hour ago, MarcBerger said:

EDITED:

I always bring a pack of 4 REDBULL in my carry on. Yes they also have them at the bars and you can get them delivered to the cabin with a hangtag

I love the taste of Red Bull in a mixed vodka drink with either grapefruit juice, cranberry.   Problem is its not very healthy ......Particularly in younger people, excessive energy drink intake has been linked to abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, and — in some rare cases — death ( 1 , 12 , 13 ). Energy drinks are also high in sugar, which is associated with obesity, dental problems, and type 2 diabetes.      With all the myocarditis stuff going on, I would avoid anything thats bad for the heart.  

10 hours ago, Censored said:

I love the taste of Red Bull in a mixed vodka drink with either grapefruit juice, cranberry.   Problem is its not very healthy ......Particularly in younger people, excessive energy drink intake has been linked to abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, and — in some rare cases — death ( 1 , 12 , 13 ). Energy drinks are also high in sugar, which is associated with obesity, dental problems, and type 2 diabetes.      With all the myocarditis stuff going on, I would avoid anything thats bad for the heart.  

I just quit drinking alcohol a year ago, so I've taken to seltzers and red bull ( I only drink the sugar free one, and only one a day usually). I love the taste of red bull, the other energy drinks I leave alone. 

5 hours ago, ScottD said:

I just quit drinking alcohol a year ago, so I've taken to seltzers and red bull ( I only drink the sugar free one, and only one a day usually). I love the taste of red bull, the other energy drinks I leave alone. 

Diet soda drinks actually make you fatter. Aspartame is very bad for the body. 

Consuming sugar-free beverages tricks your body into expecting sugar, changing the way you metabolize other calories. This means that your body may store more calories as fat and use fewer calories as energy - which could leave you feeling hungry and wanting even more food - leading to overeating.