Travel time from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport

Gisser

21 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Goport 

How was your experience with GoPort? Thanks!

Part of our traveling party needs to arrange transport directly from the port to MCO (we all have an 11:45 am flight) as they need to make separate arrangements (our friend's small SUV is too small for 5 people and all that luggage!).

Also, what time do you think is safe to get there by (11:45 am flight once again)? 9:30? 10:00?  

43 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

How was your experience with GoPort? Thanks!

Part of our traveling party needs to arrange transport directly from the port to MCO (we all have an 11:45 am flight) as they need to make separate arrangements (our friend's small SUV is too small for 5 people and all that luggage!).

Also, what time do you think is safe to get there by (11:45 am flight once again)? 9:30? 10:00?  

Goport is first come/first served.  Walk out, see the sign for Goport and walk down the aisle to the end where they have a kiosk. Board, then wait for it to fill, then it leaves. Then another replaces it to repeat the process. Yesterday we were one of the last ones on, so we didn't wait but 5 minutes before it left.

I have limited experience with Orlando airport, but just from one day's experience (Frontier's bag tag kiosks weren't working right and I had to wait in line just to get tags) I'd want to be out at the bus by 8am just to give you airport buffer.

Others with more experience in Orlando may be able to find tune that recommendation.