Kids Sail Free (a tale of sadness and woe)

bcarney

I saw the Kids Sail Free promo and was excited!  Went to RoyalCaribbean.com and found the perfect cruise. Started a mock booking, and it asked for number of passengers.

Then I realized my kids are no longer kids as they aged out into Adult-fare over COVID.

(sigh, and a little misty-eyed)

41 minutes ago, bcarney said:

I saw the Kids Sail Free promo and was excited!  Went to RoyalCaribbean.com and found the perfect cruise. Started a mock booking, and it asked for number of passengers.

Then I realized my kids are no longer kids as they aged out into Adult-fare over COVID.

As I await the opening of the rest of the 2024 summer sailing schedule, I'm going to cross this threshold, then, too.

5 hours ago, bcarney said:

Same boat. Suddenly we’ve graduated to hunting for the 30% off every passenger deals 😭😭😭