New Royal Cruiser

Dann

Danny's last name is not Harr. It's Genung. His grandfather started the agency and his last name was Harr. But he gets that a lot 😃. And also, just as an aside, you need your sea pass card to get off the ship and back on. They scan it both ways. That way they know when everyone is back. Even at Coco Cay. So don't forget to bring it to the gangway or you'll be heading back to your cabin to get it. Also, the digital key functionality is technically still in beta and it's a bit flakey with a lot of phones. I would not rely on it. Hope you have a great cruise!

2 hours ago, Linda R said:

I just carry picture ID, drivers license, and a copy of my passport.  Not original passport

Are you familiar with the passport card? It is just like a drivers license but with all your passport information on it. We leave the passport in the safe and carry that when traveling.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

You have a passport card and passport book?

I do.  It's easier to use it for cruising while protecting my book safely tucked into my backpack.  

I only bring the book in case I need to fly home.  I use the card for everything from check in, to the few cases where CBP hauls me into secondary.  

Only in Europe and Australia do I use the book for cruising.