Luggage Tags

pamw

What do others do when fly cruising.

Are your ships labels put onto your hold luggage prior to flying or do you wait until you claim your luggage at the airport before putting ships labels on before going to the ship?

The latter of the two. We take a small roll of tape to affix the tags to our luggage once we grab our bags off the luggage carousel at the airport.

The vinyl luggage sleeves/tags sold on Amazon are great.  You simply slip your paper tags into the clear sleeve and attach it to your luggage after you retrieve your luggage from the carousel.  It has a strong cable cord so it cannot be ripped off the luggage.  Check it out by searching "cruise luggage tags"  You won't regret it

This is something I found on another topic but works quite well. These luggage tags on Amazon make it easy so you don't need tape or staplers. I used them on my last trip, they look so much more professional.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E4SQNU4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just bought mine from ebay...no more staplers.. :)

This is something I found on another topic but works quite well. These luggage tags on Amazon make it easy so you don't need tape or staplers. I used them on my last trip, they look so much more professional.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E4SQNU4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used these on a recent cruise on the Serenade. They are a "no brainer", easy to use, almost indestructible and can be used many times. I recommend putting them on after baggage claim.

We have used these our last 3 or 4 cruises.  I would highly recommend these especially someone that makes cruising a hobby!

Thank you all for suggestions/advice.

We have two of the plastic tie on tags and hubby has laminated the other two we need, but I think we do need to buy more of the plastic ones as they are easy to fasten onto the cases.

I'll pop them in my hand luggage as suggested and put them on the cases when we arrive at our pre-stay hotel.

Thanks  :)