Refreshment package

Usually it's just a limit of one drink at a time, no time limit inbetween drinks. The refreshment package is great because you can grab water before getting off at ports or to bring back to the room whenever you walk by a bar.  $18 is usually the lowest price I see it at.  If you're considering it at all go ahead and buy it to lock in the price. If it drops lower you can cancel it and repurchase.

I literally just purchased the plan for $20/day yesterday for my cruise next week. I'm already aboard the ship for a b2b. Asked if I could refund and purchase again and was told to wait until the cruise has started to cancel. But it'll be onboard pricing. It's not worth the hassle to dave $14.

9 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Yes get it now!!

Not only does it work for sodas, but bottled water, fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffees that are not Starbucks, smoothies from the spa, and milkshakes from Johnny Rockets. 

Also all the mocktails...so alcohol free daiquiri's and frozen drinks like coco loco, and labadozies.

Your mileage may vary on the Johnny Rocket milkshake, from ship to ship

9 hours ago, Kturner said:

Also, do you have to buy this package for all guests in the room? We have 2 adults and 2 kids.

You can buy package just for those who want it. Not required for everyone in cabin. 

9 hours ago, KDK said:

If I already bought a water package (of 24 cans of water) can I return it and get a refund if I purchase a refreshment beverage package that already includes water?

Yes. In your planner go to previous purchases and cancel water package. Then buy refreshment package.

21 hours ago, TXcruzer said:

Your mileage may vary on the Johnny Rocket milkshake, from ship to ship

Refreshment Package

Overview

Wake up with the aroma of your favorite freshly brewed premium coffee or tea and enjoy breakfast with fresh-squeezed juices. Keep hydrated all day long with unlimited fountain soda refills in your Coca-Cola souvenir cup or a refreshing bottle of still or sparkling water. At night, pull up a seat at the bar and order your choice of non-alcoholic cocktails.

What's Included

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices
  • Johnny Rockets Shakes
  • Coca-Cola souvenir cup

Important details and advisements

• All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

2 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Refreshment Package

Overview

Wake up with the aroma of your favorite freshly brewed premium coffee or tea and enjoy breakfast with fresh-squeezed juices. Keep hydrated all day long with unlimited fountain soda refills in your Coca-Cola souvenir cup or a refreshing bottle of still or sparkling water. At night, pull up a seat at the bar and order your choice of non-alcoholic cocktails.

What's Included

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices
  • Johnny Rockets Shakes
  • Coca-Cola souvenir cup

Important details and advisements

• All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

And???

On Liberty in November the answer was “no, not included”

On Oasis February 2020, the answer was “shake only included if you purchase a meal”

Take Royal Caribbean promotional copy with a grain of salt. 

14 hours ago, fmzsep12 said:

You can buy package just for those who want it. Not required for everyone in cabin. 

Yes. In your planner go to previous purchases and cancel water package. Then buy refreshment package.

Thank you for your advice. I did just that and it was as simple as it could be!