Harmony 4 Bedroom Villa Suite Pricing Unveiled

I've been looking forward to the 2023 Caribbean deployment to see a full picture of what the villa suites go for in the Summer months.  They always get snatched up quick, so I knew I'd have to act fast to pull some pricing data.  Here are my findings.

The pricing is drastically higher between the last month of May and the third week of August (as expected).  At 10 person occupancy the villa suite was around $35k in the peak and $27k otherwise.  This means between $3.5k and $2.7k per person cost with 10 people.

This is a significant hike to what I've heard this room going for before.  Someone on Symphony said they are paying $16k in May of 2022.

I've included some charts that break down the per person cost for most of the Summer sailing dates.  All the June itineraries got snatched up quick, so I couldn't pull a price on those.

337516484_Summer2023CaribbeanHarmonyVillaSuitePricing(includesfees).png.8caba30cc35be464f7ae194c41dc7b56.png

1445307985_Summer2023CaribbeanHarmonyVillaSuitePerPersonCostperofPassengers(includesfees).png.f40cc22ffe145a4b38c77ef2e2f30721.png

Next time you do something like this, track the 1st/2nd passenger price and then the 3rd passenger price.  

I booked a Villa (off season) and the third passenger price was less than $775 (including port fees/taxes).  So basically after passengers 1 & 2 I could add up to 12 people at that $775/person rate.  Of course that makes it super affordable.

12 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Next time you do something like this, track the 1st/2nd passenger price and then the 3rd passenger price.  

I did track the 1st/2nd vs the 3rd+ prices.  You can see in the first chart that the bottom 2 (longer) stacked bars show the price for the 1st and 2nd passengers.  The next smaller bars show the lesser fare for the 3rd and up passengers.  Basically stack the number of bars matching the number of people in the cabin and the total price will be at the top of the stack as shown on the vertical axis.

The second chart plots the per passenger cost (total cost divided by the number of passengers) based on the number of passengers in the room.  Note that the higher the number of people, the lower the per passenger cost.

I found that the 3rd+ rate was around $1000 during this season and the 1st/2nd rate was between $8k and $15k.

The charts require a little bit of figuring out, but all the info needed should be visible.

May is very different than summer peak.  Once most schools are out, pricing soars.

This is a few years old and for an inside cabin but in my experience most cabins track this annual pattern year after year.

Christmas is a spike then prices drop then creep up towards Spring Break after which they fall a bit then slowly creep up toward the summer peak.  Once school is back in rates fall then go up a bit for fall school break in November and Thanksgiving which is another high period before they crash right after Thanksgiving before climbing back up towards the Christmas spike.  

Same story year after year.  

938171028_RCIpricetrends.jpg.027b12d0784bee7869dce83b79e85dbd.jpg

Star class is an anomaly though and may not crash as low as other cabin types do.  Very limited supply so their annual price trends don't track all other cabins, but you can bet summer is a peak even for Star.

5 hours ago, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

This is a significant hike to what I've heard this room going for before.  Someone on Symphony said they are paying $16k in May of 2022.

I will be sailing in the Villa on Symphony January 22, 2022. 8 adults, $16K. 
I booked it on November 20, 2019 the day itinerary was released.

Unless future Caribbean sailings are delayed like Europe, I will not get to experience the Villa before having the opportunity to book again. Based on other Star class experiences, I will book Villa on Harmony or Symphony again if total price for 8 is under $20K. Can always downgrade before final payment.

• 11 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, AlmondFarmer said:

I will be sailing in the Villa on Symphony January 22, 2022. 8 adults, $16K. 
I booked it on November 20, 2019 the day itinerary was released.

Unless future Caribbean sailings are delayed like Europe, I will not get to experience the Villa before having the opportunity to book again. Based on other Star class experiences, I will book Villa on Harmony or Symphony again if total price for 8 is under $20K. Can always downgrade before final payment.

I bet you've already taken a look at the latest release, but I'm seeing Villa suites on Harmony in the neighborhood of $15k for 8 people in the off season. Even during the summer, $10k less than what the 2023 prices were set at.