RC headed back to Jamaica in November

1 hour ago, steverk said:

Hmmm. My December and March Liberty cruises were supposed to stop in Jamaica,  but both have been changed to Roatan and Costa Maya

I just got the same notification for Liberty in March.  I was looking forward to Grand Cayman and Jamaica as we have been on the "other" Galveston itinerary more than once - but we will survive.

My notification for Harmony on Nov 28th

"Itinerary Change

As part of the guidance received from the CDC, we've implemented new boarding and arrival protocols and as a result, we'll need some extra time for check-in. We'll now depart from Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida at 5:00 PM, instead of 4:30 PM. Separately, to maintain your safety and wellbeing, we'll visit Cozumel, Mexico instead of Labadee due to the current political and security situation in Haiti. Regrettably, this impacts our visit to Falmouth, Jamaica because of its distance from Mexico. Instead, we'll visit Costa Maya, Mexico and we've swapped the order we'll visit our private destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas. We know how much time and effort go into planning your vacation, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. We're excited to take you to new ports and know you'll have an excellent time! Below, please find our revised Harmony of the Seas November 28th, 2021 itinerary."