Price drop 30 days before cruise

DanielB

Another shout out to using MEI and Beth Dickerson.  Yesterday I got an email from her saying that she was able to apply a discount to my Symphony of the Seas cruise on Sept 25 and we would be getting a $140 OBC for this price adjustment.  Say what????  I check prices daily and did not see this but somehow she pulled a rabbit out of her hat and saved us some cash.

Thanks for supporting Royal Caribbean Blog and always going above and beyond for your customers MEI and all their TA's but especially Beth ?

1 hour ago, DanielB said:

Another shout out to using MEI and Beth Dickerson.  Yesterday I got an email from her saying that she was able to apply a discount to my Symphony of the Seas cruise on Sept 25 and we would be getting a $140 OBC for this price adjustment.  Say what????  I check prices daily and did not see this but somehow she pulled a rabbit out of her hat and saved us some cash.

Thanks for supporting Royal Caribbean Blog and always going above and beyond for your customers MEI and all their TA's but especially Beth ?

I got $544 on my October Symphony from the WOW sale. That put me at $900 OBC!  I wonder if prices dropped again? 

3 hours ago, Jill said:

I got $544 on my October Symphony from the WOW sale. That put me at $900 OBC!  I wonder if prices dropped again? 

My October Liberty cruise fare dropped again so I called.  It showed that I had already gotten a difference in price as OBC so I was not able to get the now lower price difference added to my OBC (about another $180).  You may want to try it because everyone gets a different answer to questions depending on who you are talking to.

2 hours ago, Shari said:

My October Liberty cruise fare dropped again so I called.  It showed that I had already gotten a difference in price as OBC so I was not able to get the now lower price difference added to my OBC (about another $180).  You may want to try it because everyone gets a different answer to questions depending on who you are talking to.

I have a TA. May be time to call @Sharla 

Pretty sure you are eligible for all price drops up to 48 hours before you cruise. 

2 hours ago, Shari said:

This is tricky, because you do get a different answer depending on who you talk to. I am working on one now and the online form isn't working because the client already got it. But they are supposed to honor it so it's a fight.