Does the Mariner make the cut?

So, thanks to everyone here I became super excited about my 03 August 20 sailing possibly going BUT my Royal app does not show that new nifty red dot speaking to the muster education. Do you think it is big enough to sail, or just the Oasis class? 

My only hope is it is a double dip to Coco Cay BUT may be just save the island for the big girls? 

Thoughts? 

Even if we don't sail I am crazy happy for all of you that do sail. Tell us everything!!!!

1 hour ago, Neesa said:

So, thanks to everyone here I became super excited about my 03 August 20 sailing possibly going BUT my Royal app does not show that new nifty red dot speaking to the muster education. Do you think it is big enough to sail, or just the Oasis class? 

My only hope is it is a double dip to Coco Cay BUT may be just save the island for the big girls? 

Thoughts? 

Even if we don't sail I am crazy happy for all of you that do sail. Tell us everything!!!!

Harmony in August doesn’t show the red safety video dot either, so I wouldn’t use that as a strong indicator. 

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

My Oasis sailing in August also doesn't show it but I am pretty sure that one isn't happening anyways since it's out of NJ.

As only symphony is showing it right now I wouldn’t judge that as being an indicator. Now being out of NYC and in August, that’s a whole other story. 

We have very end of August cruise on Mariner and can't decide whether to pay final payment (due next week) or to request FCC for deposit.  I agree with Matt and think IF cruises start up, that Mariner is one of the likely ones being a short cruise and out of Port Canaveral.  We could pay it off and then 'wait and see', but we have additional hurdle of the Canadian/US borders closed, which doesn't seem likely it's opening any time soon (or maybe I'm wrong...just my own feeling).  Plus, not sure if we want a few cruises to run first and not be on the first month tests IYKWIM.  It's just really hard to "hit the cancel" button......

I do wish they would start "pruning" the offerings if they know they arent going to go.

I know they dont want to cancel anything until they have too and totally get that but if they "know" that based on the crew cut backs etc. that certain cruises are not viable (for example half the fleet in August) I wish they would start showing that.

I have Independence booked in September for the double private island dip ... seems like its likely to be a good candidate for "early resumption" ... but if its not i would love to get booked on something else since its more important to me to get on a cruise than it is that specific one.

I know Carnival announced which ships they are hoping to sail in August for example ... would seem like Royal could announce something similar, they have hinted at it already but havent been "clear".

I would rather cancel my Indy today and book on something on the "we think this is one we would sail if we can sail" and then if the plan falls through so be it.