Cruise Credit

@Floski I know this is frustrating but I feel comfort for everyone who is in the capable hands of MEI. True professionals who will not rest until we are made whole and are happy. I know if my 28 June 20 Harmony is cancelled Sharla has got me, that is why I had no problem making the final payment, Sharla has my back.....and my wallet!

MEI is well represented here @AnnetteJackson and the team  will fight like h*// for us they are passionate about it!

[email protected]

Advocates for all lovers of cruising. 

31 minutes ago, Kcusack89 said:

I just got this email minutes ago . Cruise is may 11 and I was cancelled during royals second wave of cancellations. I also opted for the 125% cruise planner credit

Screenshot_20200501-201754.png

I just got the same one too, not long ago. My cruise was supposed to be Apr 27

@kimlet yep I actually had my agent call yesterday because my previous email said august 30 would be when I got my credit and a few people from my cruise had received theirs. They told my agent mine wasn't processed but would be by may 30 so my new cruise wouldn't be affected then gave may 22 as the date i'd get.my credit by. So now their saying may 15.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:20 PM, GarethW said:

We' ve not received our cruise credit due on the 30th April 2020 for a cancelled cruise. Anyone else not received theirs?? 

Welcome!  

Royal has admitted this is a bigger time constraint on them then they originally thought.  I wish I would could say, they are doing these in the order of sailing, by ship, by.... any kind of plan, but it really does not seem that there is a plan for how they work on these.  There are people from rounds 2 and 3 of cancellations that have received their refunds while those in the first round are still waiting.  There have been many changes to the process as this has gone along as well.  This is a manual process and I do think they will get caught up soon, but there are many that are still waiting from the first round and there is not a way to push it thru faster.

Hang in there, they will get this done for you.

So I just experienced something really weird, and I'm not sure what to do here. Back on April 2, I got my FCC for a cruise I cancelled when they began offering "Cruise With Confidence" back in March. It was basically 50% of my cruise fare because I was within final payment (however, I got the other 50% and my taxes and gratuities back on my card shortly there after, so all the funds for that cruise are accounted for). Today, I got a second FCC for that reservation number in my name for the exact same amount as the first.

I'm still awaiting FCCs for the June cruise RCCL cancelled, as well as for the July cruise I cancelled -- because I foolishly thought the June one was a go after an itinerary change. I know those'll be coming in the next couple weeks.

My question is -- which of these two FCCs (that have different certificate numbers, but the same reservation number) do I use? Does it matter? Alas, I know I can't use both. ?

21 minutes ago, Chadster said:

So I just experienced something really weird, and I'm not sure what to do here. Back on April 2, I got my FCC for a cruise I cancelled when they began offering "Cruise With Confidence" back in March. It was basically 50% of my cruise fare because I was within final payment (however, I got the other 50% and my taxes and gratuities back on my card shortly there after, so all the funds for that cruise are accounted for). Today, I got a second FCC for that reservation number in my name for the exact same amount as the first.

I'm still awaiting FCCs for the June cruise RCCL cancelled, as well as for the July cruise I cancelled -- because I foolishly thought the June one was a go after an itinerary change. I know those'll be coming in the next couple weeks.

My question is -- which of these two FCCs (that have different certificate numbers, but the same reservation number) do I use? Does it matter? Alas, I know I can't use both. ?

We have noticed many mistakes starting with the FCCs done from Wednesday of last week thru today.  I am not sure what Royal is going to do about them, but I have reported several to them and I was told they are looking back over those that were done.  So they could have done yours twice (manual process) and could come back to take one away.