Dream Meal?

FManke

Mushroom soup from Chops as an appetizer. 3 course entrée consisting of the Chops filet and MDR duck a la orange and lamb shank. Chocolate bar (or 6) from Windjammer, ranger cookies, and the little bite size toffee tart things for dessert. Good thing we have pizza on the way...I'll just pretend it's Sorrento's. 

San Pellegrino sparkling the water glasses

The bread from Giovanni's with the olive oil, balsamic and fresh grated parmesan while we wait for our cocktails  ... garden Martinis from 150 CP

Starting with Giovanni's meat plank and the mussels  ... and sure another martini is an excellent idea!

A surf and turf for dinner, Coastal Kithen Filet and 150 Lobster Thermidor  ... with Chops asparagus and playmakers steak fries on the side accompanied by a robust red.

Fried cheesecake with Coastal kitchen port wine sorbet on the side and the 150 CP artisan cheese plate for dessert with a double espresso and a sambuca with 3 coffee beans. 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:03 AM, FManke said:

What would be your dream meal on a RC cruise?

Pick and choose from all menu items across the fleet and venues to create your perfect dream meal.

Happy future cruising!

My wife and I would like Royal to serve filet mignon topped with crab meat.  We have had both separately, but not together as one dish.  We were exposed to it in a small PA town and would love to try it on a cruise.