Royal Caribbean Blog

When is your next cruise?

I cancelled my Explorer November 20, 2020 nine night southern Caribbean cruise before final payment expecting it not to sail and not having got time off from work approved yet.  I had a refundable deposit but some of the family going with did not so they made final payment with the intention of going on the cruise or getting a full refund if/when it gets cancelled.

I added the Harmony group cruise November 21, 2021 as a replacement since I don't think they would normally let me have the same holiday off for two years in a row but now that's not an issue.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

August 10, 2020           Mariner of the Seas October 30, 2020          Independence of the Seas November 6, 2020        Navigator of the Seas November 9, 2020        Navigator of the S

Hey Everyone!! My husband surprised me with a 40th birthday cruise November 30th on Independence! 

How would your parents feel about adopting a 48-year old dude and his family? 😁😉

Posted Images

We were supposed to be on Oasis this upcoming January, but we have two littles (6 and 5) and decided with the uncertainty to L&S out to January 2022, but we shifted to Harmony as it has an itinerary sailing 1/23/22 that goes to BOTH Labadee and CocoCay, and the day we're at CocoCay will be our daughter's birthday! As an aside, I would welcome any and all advice for Falmouth, Jamaica, with the two littles. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...