When is your next cruise?

Julie

6 minutes ago, CruzOnBye said:

We will just miss you on 6/2! Hope you have a wonderful time, we are in the final stretch! 

Back at ya! My teacher wife's summer break doesn't start early enough to be on your week (I assume you're the week before us). The kids are done but she has post-planning for 2 days after Memorial Day.

19 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Back at ya! My teacher wife's summer break doesn't start early enough to be on your week (I assume you're the week before us). The kids are done but she has post-planning for 2 days after Memorial Day.

Gotcha! Yes we are the week before you! I've seen your posts on here and know you love Wonder, we are very excited for this experience. I think she will be our favorite...although I say that every ship we step on lol.

16 minutes ago, CruzOnBye said:

I've seen your posts on here and know you love Wonder, we are very excited for this experience. I think she will be our favorite...although I say that every ship we step on lol.

I totally get that. Picking a favorite Oasis class ship for me is really close to splitting hairs. They're not THAT different. I just really liked some of the tweaks/additions to Wonder like Mason Jar brunch, new WJ layout, big open ELF with attached bar (that has one of my favorite margaritas), two coffee machines in the CL, etc. When we went on Allure last minute in October, I enjoyed the stuff Wonder doesn't have like Sabor, Giovanni's Table, a CL with a view that's not in the basement, etc.

I'd happily sail whatever Oasis class ship is at PC... and that just happens to be Wonder/Utopia for the next few years so I'm not complaining (except for the prices). Seems like you prefer PC as well.

Whether Wonder becomes your favorite or not, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

26 minutes ago, packercruising said:

This will be our 1st time to use our Diamond status. It sound like they have really improved that over the years. One of those coupons will go for a Johnny Rockets shake.

Perhaps you may already know, if you purchased the Refreshment package the shakes are included

19 hours ago, ScottB said:

Perhaps you may already know, if you purchased the Refreshment package the shakes are included

This will be the 1st time we don't get a drink package in years. I have been a big beer drinker, but have had to basically quit, due to health issues. Hopefully those can get resolved. I have had after effects of having Covid and pneumonia. So we are thinking the drink package won't be worth it. Subject to change if I can learn to like wine. 🙂