Jump to content
Julie

When is your next cruise?

Recommended Posts

On 11/22/2019 at 8:15 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes we did!

We did, @betatke1480, and 10 other families! 

The Oasis 2022 March 13 cruise looks like fun especially with all the other families booked.  My kids (private) school moved their Spring Break a week after years of being the same week.  There is rumor they are moving it again,  if so I might have to join this one as it doesn't currently line up with this year's spring break  but it could if they shift it a week like they have considered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jedi Jason said:

The Oasis 2022 March 13 cruise looks like fun especially with all the other families booked.  My kids (private) school moved their Spring Break a week after years of being the same week.  There is rumor they are moving it again,  if so I might have to join this one as it doesn't currently line up with this year's spring break  but it could if they shift it a week like they have considered.

That sailing is going to be an absolute blast!  And school is overrated lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been wanting to book a thanksgiving cruise. Was about to book Oasis Nov 21 2021 when i heard about the Group Cruise that same week on Harmony. I looked into it, but I just couldn't justify the extra $2000 it would cost my family of 5. That said...I'll be on

Oasis Nov 21st, 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JasonL said:

Been wanting to book a thanksgiving cruise. Was about to book Oasis Nov 21 2021 when i heard about the Group Cruise that same week on Harmony. I looked into it, but I just couldn't justify the extra $2000 it would cost my family of 5. That said...I'll be on

Oasis Nov 21st, 2021

Yaaaaay! There’s already a decent number of us on Oasis that week. I’ve taken to calling it the Unofficial satellite group cruise lol. If you look on FB there’s a group for our sailing already started by @FloatMe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 11:05 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That sailing is going to be an absolute blast!  And school is overrated lol. 

Yes. I agree. I am tempted to put a deposit on it.  I pulled the kids for two weeks this school year for cruises.  One week each semester.  One was a parent teacher conference week in which there was two additional half days besides their usual half day.  So the only missed two full days and three half days.  The other week is upcoming the result of a change in their Spring Break (normally the first week of March) and wanting to cruise on my son's second real birthday February 29 but he will be 8.  We booked that super expensive family friendly cruise line.  It will probably be a one and done but we had some inheritance money from my wife's mom and there was a sea day Star Wars theme that we didn't want to miss.  I wouldn't normally pay those prices and we enjoy Royal so this is a one off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

How awesome!  You're swimming out to meet us all on the inaugural sailing?? 😂

Kidding, I put you down for the 9th.  Sad that we won't cross paths though...

Opps...yeah, the 9th!....disappointed couldn't make the inaugural work to see everyone but perhaps we will pass outside the terminal...I am usually there pretty early..ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:56 PM, PG Cruiser said:

This must be November 9th ... see you at this cruise.  We'll miss you at the Inaugural but I'm sure we'll have fun times on this cruise as well

 

For sure..looks like a few from here will be on the 9th as well....you'll know the ship perfectly by the time I board and be able to offer some good insights and advice I am sure!:3_grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...