Jump to content
spiralqueen

Sale on the Key

Recommended Posts

If this is something you are interested in/have purchased, check out your cruise planners because the price may have come down. My Grandeur sailing has had the price at $16.99 for a bit now, but my May Harmony sailing just had the Key come down to $26.99. Saved me $80. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are on a may harmony cruise also. When I first booked it back in August the price for the key was 36.99 I believe,  then to 31.99. 26.99 is more manageable,  not sure I want to pull the trigger tho. I had it for 19.99 back in July on symphony. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

If this is something you are interested in/have purchased, check out your cruise planners because the price may have come down. My Grandeur sailing has had the price at $16.99 for a bit now, but my May Harmony sailing just had the Key come down to $26.99. Saved me $80. 

Not really sure it's worth it on Grandeur, to be honest.  It's such a small ship with so few places to use the benefits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KathyC said:

Not really sure it's worth it on Grandeur, to be honest.  It's such a small ship with so few places to use the benefits. 

Oh I agree 100%. My personal rule of thumb is it’s not worth it for anything below Quantum/Oasis class. That price made me slightly pause for Grandeur until I remembered that I had a locked in 3 device Internet package for $24 per day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would agree that the Key is probably not worth the money on Grandeur HOWEVER - last Thursday when we disembarked from Grandeur along with 3000 of our closest friends at the same time, I was envious of those with The Key as I’m fairly confident that they got priority getting off the ship. The Key was sold out on that sailing.  I imagine it was worth every cent at that moment !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I would agree that the Key is probably not worth the money on Grandeur HOWEVER - last Thursday when we disembarked from Grandeur along with 3000 of our closest friends at the same time, I was envious of those with The Key as I’m fairly confident that they got priority getting off the ship. The Key was sold out on that sailing.  I imagine it was worth every cent at that moment !

LOL! ☺️

That was out experience on Allure back in May at Port Everglades. The regular line snaked around the terminal and we were escorted directly through to our luggage and awaiting porters and through the Star class lane through customs, etc. Ship to taxi literally in about 10-15 minutes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BTE said:

Is the Key @ 21.99 worth it on ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS for an 8 day cruise?

I sure hope so cause we purchased it and we sail on the Adventure of the Seas this Saturday on a 8 day cruise 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...