how do you spend those last 3 weeks?

So we cruise on freedom on march 20! I think I'm driving my family crazy though! I check the blog a million tines a day and lurk cruisecritic constantly. I have made my lists and checked them twice! I just can't wait to leave and find the sun (2 to 4 inches of snow expected here in chicago tomorrow..ugh). Anyway how does everyone else keep their excitement from making everyone loopy? I resorted to even checking port logs and have found we are the only ship in ports on both freedom and our adventure cruise in august. Jane

So we cruise on freedom on march 20! I think I'm driving my family crazy though! I check the blog a million tines a day and lurk cruisecritic constantly. I have made my lists and checked them twice! I just can't wait to leave and find the sun (2 to 4 inches of snow expected here in chicago tomorrow..ugh). Anyway how does everyone else keep their excitement from making everyone loopy? I resorted to even checking port logs and have found we are the only ship in ports on both freedom and our adventure cruise in august. Jane

I watch a lot of YouTube videos to get my fix and chat on the boards as well as we're all in the same boat (sorry for the pun).

A watched pot never boils......  You need to find other things to take up your time. If you spend all your time thinking about the upcoming cruise it will take forever to pass.

The only thing for sure is,  as slow as the time to the cruise will pass.... once on the ship time will fly at lighting speed.

Time is a really interesting thing.

I'm going through the same as you. My cruise on Freedom of the Seas is on March 13 (in just 12 days!), and like DocLC, I'm scouring YouTube for videos, reading all the boards, and keeping myself cruise-ified.

I've done all my online planning for restaurants, drink packages, and excursions. I've read through a recent Cruise Compass, although I'll probably skim it again to see whether I missed anything of interest.

I've even contacted Royal Caribbean to find out what the entertainment lineup is going to be onboard so I know who the headliner and guest musicians will be. I've watched their YouTube videos to get an idea of who I might want to see onboard.

That's half the fun...all the planning, research etc for me at least.

I am active on a cpl message boards...I am constantly checking for deals and better pricing. I like to take a look at a few youtube videos as well as find recent Cruise Compass to get an idea of what to expect. Look for any tips about the  ships or ports we will be visiting.

Not having another cruise booked to look forward to and chat about and research kills me......

I am active on a cpl message boards...

I read this three times, trying to figure out what CPL stood for (Corporal?, Concealed Permit License?, Cruiseships Potentially Listing?), and then I even Googled "cpl message boards" before I realized you meant "couple". :D

Im always occupied by the list of things that need to be done before I leave, and trying to forsee how things are going to fall apart when I'm gone. Doing my best to get work done.

I'm not truly excited till everything is done and I'm on the way to airport with coffee in hand.

Im always occupied by the list of things that need to be done before I leave, and trying to forsee how things are going to fall apart when I'm gone. Doing my best to get work done.

I'm not truly excited till everything is done and I'm on the way to airport with coffee in hand.

It's tough lining up the itinerary of bars to visit.  ;)

I'm going through the same as you. My cruise on Freedom of the Seas is on March 13 (in just 12 days!), and like DocLC, I'm scouring YouTube for videos, reading all the boards, and keeping myself cruise-ified

So you will be getting off the boat as we go on! I have been checking youtube like crazy too, and there is no way i can stop thinking about the trip lol! Hoping i love the big ship and that my 2nd cruise is as relaxing and magical as the first. Just can't wait! Argggghhhhhh. Jane

If I check within My Cruises still about 95 days until our next cruise. But that could change on a few days notice. If I see a deal even a week out we could be cruising again.

Jealous! Though i am planning our trip for august too! Since I'm disney obsessed too, i may have to slow down the cruising and save for disney parks(cause i will never be able to afford the disney cruise lol!) Jane

I've done all my online planning for restaurants, drink packages, and excursions. I've read through a recent Cruise Compass, although I'll probably skim it again to see whether I missed anything of interest.

I've even contacted Royal Caribbean to find out what the entertainment lineup is going to be onboard so I know who the headliner and guest musicians will be. I've watched their YouTube videos to get an idea of who I might want to see onboard.

Marc can you post what the entertainment lineup looks like? Figure it's likely to be the same the next week! Jane