Buying diapers

I see online where you can buy infant diapers, and have them placed in your room. Yet it’s only showing me a size 2? Do they offer other sizes? I’m not wanting to bring over 100 diapers on our trip. Our cruise is 7 days long, but we leave two days before and don’t get home until 2 days after. And it’s taking up an entire suitcase.

If you have a brand you use and that work well I'd suggest bringing them. 

If your cruise includes a port like St Thomas, San Juan or Key West you could try to supplement your stock with a mid-cruise shopping trip but then again that is taking away from cruise time and there is no guarantee you'll find your brand at a good price.

Traveling with babies and infants means bringing lots of stuff.  Whether it's a trip away for a weekend in a hotel or a cruise, it always amazed me how much stuff they need compared to us grown ups.  

12 hours ago, alexacruise said:

I see online where you can buy infant diapers, and have them placed in your room. Yet it’s only showing me a size 2? Do they offer other sizes? I’m not wanting to bring over 100 diapers on our trip. Our cruise is 7 days long, but we leave two days before and don’t get home until 2 days after. And it’s taking up an entire suitcase.

Of course, that empty suitcase can be used for souvenirs, etc -- but if you're flying, an extra suitcase could cost big $$$.  One option might be, rather than using a whole suitcase just for diapers (God forbid that's the bag that doesn't make in on board), buy some 1 or 2 gallon bags, & repackage into smaller packages, & distribute amongst all your bags -- you might be able to squeeze more in that way, plus you have all those plastic bags for disposal

Otherwise, I agree with Fiona

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Could you perhaps bring enough for the first couple of days, then buy enough for the length of the cruise in your departure port city on the morning you embark, followed by buying a small pack on the day you disembark, to last you till you get home?