Allure Godmother

2 minutes ago, constable145 said:

That's what I thought but typically the Godmother is a licensed green Ogre of a Godmother like Allure's is... 

They should have realistically picked someone real in the first place, but they can't really pick someone else now as that would require a new naming ceremony and it doesn't really matter anyway.

3 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

They should have realistically picked someone real in the first place, but they can't really pick someone else now as that would require a new naming ceremony and it doesn't really matter anyway.

You're right it doesn't matter but these first world problems are a welcome distraction from the real world issues. 

On 3/30/2019 at 2:56 PM, Joe01 said:

The godmother role, these days, is purely a marketing tool.  When Allure launched, it served that purpose.  I highly doubt more than a very small fraction of Allure cruisers even known there is a godmother for the ship, let alone it's a Dreamworks character.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:37 AM, Matt said:

The godmother role, these days, is purely a marketing tool.  When Allure launched, it served that purpose.  I highly doubt more than a very small fraction of Allure cruisers even known there is a godmother for the ship, let alone it's a Dreamworks character.

i'm totally googling this...I know not what this is!  LOL

@JennyB Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon. ?

16 hours ago, mworkman said:

@JennyB Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon. ?

#NeverForget

giphy.gif