Brining outside cups

In the past, meaning Disney cruises, they have not minded us bringing our own Yeti cups and would fill them with our desired beverage be it alcohol or otherwise.  Will RC (Symphony) allow this as well?  I would like to not have to chug down a frozen drink before it melts or have my beer get warm in the sun.  haha.. Man, I feel like a spoiled brat with this. haha... But wondering just the same.  

Thanks all!!

1 hour ago, souledgar said:

I feel like I'm missing something here, is there something special about YETIs? 

VS the normal cup ABSOLUTELY! Now if you put a YETI up against one of the other vacuum sealed stainless steel cups then no.  Its just nice to be able to put some ice and a cold beverage in there and have said beverage still cold hours later.  I have a bottle that I carry around since I can fill it and do not have to worry about spilling anything.  Its something that is a personal preference vs carrying on the water for those of us that do not buy a drink package. 

They do ask very nicely to not fill your personal cup directly from a comman dispenser. The rationale is they have no control over the cleaning of ur cup and the likelihood of germs going from cuobtivdispenser, then to the next persons cup, then the next and so in. Happy compromise.. fill your Yeti from a plastic ship cup, or two, not directly from the drink dispenser.