First Time Check In

tdcackler

First time on a RCI Ship and the check in is different than other lines I've been on. As of right now, I have completed online checkin, uploaded our photos to the website, added the credit card information for the adults, printed our set sail passes, got our luggage tags ... am I missing anything?

Also, is the Crown & Anchor Society automatically enrolled for everyone or do I need to do that ahead of time? I've read conflicting things.

23 minutes ago, tdcackler said:

Also, is the Crown & Anchor Society automatically enrolled for everyone or do I need to do that ahead of time? I've read conflicting things.

I’ll let others tackle the first part of your question though I’m pretty sure the answer is you aren’t missing anything. But as to why you are seeing conflicting information about CAS, it’s because I believe Royal Caribbean changed the way they do it semi recently. It used to be that you could sign up for it before your first cruise and get a “pre-gold” status, but now they have it that everyone is automatically enrolled and there’s no place on their website to sign up beforehand. If you really wanted to, I suspect you could email the crown and anchor email and ask to sign up, but that’s unnecessary IMO. 

From their FAQ (https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/crown-anchor-society-loyalty-program-enrollment)

If you are a new guest, there is no need to sign up for Crown & Anchor Society. You will be automatically enrolled after you complete your first sailing with Royal Caribbean International (applies to US Residents). Membership benefits begin after you have completed at least one Royal Caribbean International cruise. 

1 hour ago, tdcackler said:

First time on a RCI Ship and the check in is different than other lines I've been on. As of right now, I have completed online checkin, uploaded our photos to the website, added the credit card information for the adults, printed our set sail passes, got our luggage tags ... am I missing anything?

You should have everything completed.

31 minutes ago, rjac said:

Have you booked your shows, excursions, specialty dining? :27_sunglasses:

Can't book shows on the Navigator, not doing any specialty dining and no excursions planned. Not getting off the ship in Nassau and just a plain beach day in Labadee. We do have the drink package booked, though. ?

I agree with SpiralQueen.  There is no need to sign up for C&A before your cruise.  Before my first cruise a few months ago, I did email them and they gave me a number before sailing, but it did not help/hurt anything.  If you needed to use an mLife or myVegas offer, that may require a C&A number ahead of time.