Another busy week of Royal Caribbean fun just wrapped up, but if you missed any of it, I have a concise look at all of it for you in this weekly news round-up!
Royal Caribbean announced the health protocols for its ships through March 2022.
The new protocols apply to Royal Caribbean sailings from Puerto Rico, Barbados and U.S. homeports through March 31, 2022.
Surprisingly, Royal Caribbean released these protocols for sailings many months in advance. It had previously been releasing protocols one month at a time.
These protocols govern the rules and requirements passengers can expect if they want to go on a cruise between now and March 31, 2022.
Royal Caribbean News
- Richard Fain announces he is stepping down as Royal Caribbean Group CEO
- A look back to Richard Fain's legacy
- Royal Caribbean announces 2022 President's Cruise
- Royal Caribbean announced the Godmother for Odyssey of the Seas
- Will Royal Caribbean require kids to be vaccinated in order to go on a cruise ship?
- The best cruise lines for 2022 have been announced
- Why did Royal Caribbean put fewer suites on Wonder of the Seas?
- 20 free things to do on Odyssey of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean's past Black Friday deals
- Matt is live blogging from Odyssey of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean patents opening a cruise ship cabin door with facial recognition
- What to expect with Royal Caribbean's new virtual safety drill
- Why cruise ships are getting bigger
- What to do if Royal Caribbean's shore excursions are sold out
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Meagan and Jeff cruised on one of the first sailings from Tampa since the restart, and share their experience on Serenade of the Seas.
New RCB Video: Don't wait for a Black Friday cruise deal!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Don't wait for a Black Friday cruise deal! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
5 things I purchased for a cruise that I regretted buying
Whether I thought they would make my life easier, or just improve the vacation experience, in practice, I've regretted a few purchases I made for a cruise.
At the time of purchase, it sounds like a revelation and I usually end up buying it because I think to myself how could I not buy it to improve my vacation.
Here is my own list of things I bought for a cruise that ended up being a terrible purchasing decision for me.