Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: June 7, 2020
Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend and ready to talk a little Royal Caribbean.
Earlier this week, Royal Caribbean pulled the plug on its 2020 Alaska, Hawaii and Canada cruises, following a decision by Canada to ban cruise ships through the end of October.
Royal Caribbean indicated itineraries touching on a Canadian port through October 2020 are suspended.
Without the ability to visit Canadian ports, Royal Caribbean cruises cannot legally offer sailings because of U.S. cabotage laws that require foreign-flagged vessels leaving from a U.S. port of call to first call on a "distant foreign port" before returning to the United States.
Royal Caribbean News
- Richard Fain suggested "new normal" is what the cruise industry has always done.
- Royal Caribbean's headquarters in Miami will begin reopening next week.
- Norwegian Cruise Line announced their new onboard health policies for crew and guests onboard its ships.
- A new cruise planner sale kicked off this week.
- Royal Caribbean announced up to $2 billion in bonds and announced pricing for them.
- Photos of Majesty and Jewel of the Seas in Southampton helping repatriate crew members.
- The CDC will use a color-coded system to classify cruise ships during the shutdown.
- 10 weird things about Royal Caribbean cruises that no one tells you about.
- Why you should book an inside room.
- Top 10 things to do before going on a cruise.
- What is the best time to cruise to the Caribbean?
- Wall Street thinks it will take years for Royal Caribbean's revenue to recover.
- What happens if you want to cancel your Royal Caribbean cruise this year?
- Here is a list of what you can not bring on a cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Joe shares how he and his brother take a "bro cruise" every year as an opportunity to catch up with family, as well as enjoy their favorite way to vacation.
Do's & Don'ts of Perfect Day at CocoCay
Perfect Day at CocoCay is packed with so many activities for families to enjoy, and it has quickly become a must-visit destination for lots of cruisers.
If you are looking to make the most of your visit to this private island, I have compiled a list of thirteen do's and don'ts of Perfect Day at CocoCay to ensure your next visit is flawless.