I just create a mini cruise-a-holic

Susie

We just went on the Anthem OTS last week and came back yesterday. It is not even 24 hours yet when we left the ship. My son, who is 6 years old asked me " Mommy when is our next cruise"? I get him ready for school and took him to the bus and he was really sad that he is not on the cruise ship. 

We had so much fun on Anthem. Bumper cars, North Star, shows and i-fly. 

Good work! My kiddos (7, 5, and 4) constantly ask me the same question. They even want me to open my cruise countdown for my wife and I's parents only cruise so they can see how long we have to wait.

I must admit, listening to @Matt's  podcast every morning driving into school may also have something to do with it, also.

22 hours ago, Matt said:

Your son sounds a lot like my daughter.  She always has two questions:

1. When is the next cruise?
  2. Is the next cruise a group cruise? (She is disappointed if the answer is no)

I am thinking about the group cruise on Anthem in July but not sure my husband will have enough time to take off from work. My son no problem because in summer and he will say "yes". He loves bumper cars, Northstar and i-fly on Anthem. 

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Stop thinking....YOLO Book It!!  

LOL I can go anytime and only need 2 weeks notice for my little handmade business but my husband works with a corporate company so we have to make sure he has enough time off available. From my addiction to cruising, I already YOLO 3 cruises in 2019 if I add Anthem in July that will be 4. My husband might get kick out of work to be my employee if he takes too much off. I was not sure about Mediterranean cruise on MSC Bellissima in April 2019 though because it is hard to find the flight that satisfies me. We have to fly to Milan Italy.

38 minutes ago, Susie said:

I already YOLO 3 cruises in 2019 if I add Anthem in July that will be 4.

Lol. You sound like me a few months ago, I was telling @Matt there would be no way to swing Anthem GC and Symphony in one month.  Now I have Anthem, Symphony, and Navigator in July/August 2019.  Oops.  Aside from the company, it is the itinerary for the Anthem GC that really drew me in.  We have never been to Bermuda.

22 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Lol. You sound like me a few months ago, I was telling @Matt there would be no way to swing Anthem GC and Symphony in one month.  Now I have Anthem, Symphony, and Navigator in July/August 2019.  Oops.  Aside from the company, it is the itinerary for the Anthem GC that really drew me in.  We have never been to Bermuda.

giphy.gif

I'm hoping my granddaughter who will only be 3 when we cruise to Bermuda on Anthem next July (not the group cruise) starts saying, "Pe-Pop, when can we go another cruise?"

"Well, Julia.... Pe-Pop was going to open a 529 account to help you save for college but if you would rather go cruising every summer......"

And the title of the thread should be "I created a mini-me"!

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Me too !! We had never been to Bermuda and that is one of my bucket lists (long lists). The original plan was to go to Bermuda in April 2019 on Anthem but the water temp is still too low in Bermuda (April) so changing plan. My husband who loves to snorkel and swim if he cannot do that in Bermuda then that is a NO NO plan. I might convince him to go on the GC for the warm water in Bermuda and if the price is right. ?

34 minutes ago, KJ1231 said:

I'm hoping my granddaughter who will only be 3 when we cruise to Bermuda on Anthem next July (not the group cruise) starts saying, "Pe-Pop, when can we go another cruise?"

"Well, Julia.... Pe-Pop was going to open a 529 account to help you save for college but if you would rather go cruising every summer......"

And the title of the thread should be "I created a mini-me"!

I am sure that will happen to Julia. Kids love to cruise, they can get all you can eat ice cream, cookies, cakes etc ........... Talking about college plan, we thought about that if our financials stable during the next 9 years that we still have a house's mortgage we should be OK.  LOL, the problem we have right now is, we don't have time.