Jump to content
Diane.M

Cheesecake question

Recommended Posts

My brother and sister in law will be joining us on our Anniversary Extravaganza on Symphony of the Seas March 2019.  This is our first cruise, their second.  They swore they would never cruise again after a Carnival cruise, but after I sent them some great links on the ship they are coming.  Sister in law is big into desserts and was so upset that they didn't have REAL cheesecake on the Carnival ship.  Anyone know if they have real cheesecake on Royal? LOL very silly question I know, but I am now curious.  I have read mixed reviews on the food..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Diane.M said:

My brother and sister in law will be joining us on our Anniversary Extravaganza on Symphony of the Seas March 2019.  This is our first cruise, their second.  They swore they would never cruise again after a Carnival cruise, but after I sent them some great links on the ship they are coming.  Sister in law is big into desserts and was so upset that they didn't have REAL cheesecake on the Carnival ship.  Anyone know if they have real cheesecake on Royal? LOL very silly question I know, but I am now curious.  I have read mixed reviews on the food..

They have real cheesecake on the ship. My favorite is red velvet cheesecake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sweety said:

They have real cheesecake on the ship. My favorite is red velvet cheesecake.

Thanks!!  I am a planner by nature. I love these boards. I’m very happy real cheesecake and I will try that red velvet one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where does one find the red velvet cheesecake? I've only ever noticed the original with a strawberry (or if you ask for it, chocolate) topping in the MDR and then the cheesecake on a stick in cafe promenade?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KLAconQueso said:

My sister in law and mother in law ordered the strawberry cheesecake every single night in the MDR on Adventure and they loved it! 

That would be what my hubby did!  He is such an adventurous eater...NOT! 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sketron said:

Where does one find the red velvet cheesecake? I've only ever noticed the original with a strawberry (or if you ask for it, chocolate) topping in the MDR and then the cheesecake on a stick in cafe promenade?? 

They have it once in the WJ. Please get it. It's very good. I raved about it so, they brought me a small one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sketron said:

Where does one find the red velvet cheesecake? I've only ever noticed the original with a strawberry (or if you ask for it, chocolate) topping in the MDR and then the cheesecake on a stick in cafe promenade?? 

windjammer is the place try the raspberry it is also available on the room service menu get at least 2 there small

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Harmony they offered different cheesecakes in different places. Your SIL may need to try a couple to find one that suits her. My husband didn't care for the one served in the MDR (I think strawberry topped) and one of the chocolate ones at WJ. He likes dense cheesecake and these were lighter, fluffier. However, he tried one at either Cafe Promenade or Park Cafe that he said was pretty good. Have to admit, he's a cheesecake snob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...