New to the blog

We just booked Harmony of the seas for my 60th birthday in September. We are not pleased at all with the travel agent that we have and wondering who you all use for future bookings? We did get an on board credit but otherwise there were no help at all and it took forever to get in touch with them to get the cruise paid off as they wouldn't return our calls

18 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Welcome to the forums! 

Many of us use M.E.I. Travel. There's a big yellow form on the home page of this website. Just fill it out and someone will get in touch with you!

Does MEI work with Canadians or is it only for Americans? I couldn't find any information about that on their website. 

46 minutes ago, LTR said:

Does MEI work with Canadians or is it only for Americans? I couldn't find any information about that on their website. 

Anyone from any country can book with MEI, including Canadians.

That is good to know, when checking their website I only see options for USD so I wasn't sure. I just booked another cruise with expediacruises (they have a local office in my town) but for my next one I will give MEI a try, I always hear positives from the community about them. 

17 hours ago, LTR said:

That is good to know, when checking their website I only see options for USD so I wasn't sure. I just booked another cruise with expediacruises (they have a local office in my town) but for my next one I will give MEI a try, I always hear positives from the community about them. 

You have to pay in US dollars, but we can work with Canadians.