Hideaway Beach Price: $38.99 a good deal for January?

1 minute ago, alamode123 said:

Normally I go to the Beach Club if I find a great deal, but now that the Hideaway Beach is open, thought I'd try that.

Just wondering if that price is reasonable. 

Absolutely in my opinion.  We got in for $22.99 per person a few weeks ago as the price dropped last minute before our cruise.  We really enjoyed the heated pool and spent most of our time in there.  It was our first time to experience Hideaway Beach since it opened.  My wife and I both agreed that anything $50 or less per person is a no brainer for Hideaway Beach for our future trips.

I went in Feb and paid around that and thought it was worth it. Just as an fyi, if you like to go in the water at the beach it will be pretty cold in January, but you do have the heated pool option. And definitely watch for it to drop in price and rebook. I think mine started out at like $50/person and ended up getting for around $30/person. 

Take it and watch for price drop, especially during Black Friday period. We've been there few days ago for 19.99.

Seems like lower end Beach Club but without fancy lunch, children and taste of exclusivity. IMHO only for heated pool is well worth the money under $50 (I hate cold water).