A Star Class Experience on Icon of the Seas - April 27th 2024 (7 Day Western Caribbean and Perfect Day)

calvink669

12 minutes ago, calvink669 said:

she is going to Ovation for Alaska cruise season.

Wow! Consider me shocked. Truly.

21 minutes ago, calvink669 said:

We will be on Just after you as we are b2b starting 4/14.

I wish I could do a B2B. Back to teaching in September and the Friday/Monday doesn't work for me. So we are doing it the most expensive way possible...4 nighter in March, and then another 4 nighter in December for NYE...smh. 6 more years of being at the mercy of the school calendar.

1 hour ago, SweetPea said:

Welcome to Detox! I say this as people who seem to have your cruise vibe .... For us, it's time to get hungry again and depickle, but, it was all worth it! Thanks for taking us along!

Isn’t that the truth! My liver has informed me that now it’s time for its hard earned vacation. It’s a trooper, for sure.

And I thought it was just me, I’m never hungry on cruises. I certainly eat, but I’m never hungry. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Wow! Consider me shocked. Truly.

I wish I could do a B2B. Back to teaching in September and the Friday/Monday doesn't work for me. So we are doing it the most expensive way possible...4 nighter in March, and then another 4 nighter in December for NYE...smh. 6 more years of being at the mercy of the school calendar.

We are at the same point.  We are looking at a cruise around Hawaii and it's sooo much cheaper if we could do one week later in January, but the districts just don't want to let us play hooky!!!  Jane