Access to the Restaurant Menus on App??

2 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

Thanks @AshleyDillo. When did this happen? 

Not sure..but I noticed it recently as well. I was trying to look at the menu before my cruise and the MDR wasn't even listed in the dining options. Once I boarded and connected to the wifi it was there along with the menus.

Thank you !  I thought I was losing my mind.  I have been searching to see what the 9 night menu rotation is for our upcoming EX cruises and I couldn't find any menus.  I thought I was doing something wrong.  At least I know it's not just me.  I really hate having to wait until we board to decide where we're going to be eating but I guess that's the way it's going to be !  Even more confusion on boarding day for the MDR and specialty dining.  They keep shooting themselves in the foot !

Just now, barjpoe said:

The App is suppose to be getting better to use???🤨

Maybe too many complaints because the menus were reflecting the current cruise sailing and not the sailing you had booked? Folks were trying to rely on menu rotations for sailings months away..way too many variables from sailing to sailing can make this an imperfect practice.

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

I already know them b/c I keep sailing the same ship but they still appear for my June and July Wonder cruises. 🤷‍♂️

Interesting..I can get to menus on my Wonder and Oasis sailings but none of the other ships I am booked on. Some of them don't even show the MDR in the dining options.

11 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Not sure..but I noticed it recently as well. I was trying to look at the menu before my cruise and the MDR wasn't even listed in the dining options. Once I boarded and connected to the wifi it was there along with the menus.

That stinks 😤I wonder if the Suite Concierges have the information prior to boarding. In the whole scheme of things, it’s not the end of the world but pretty inconvenient. All the information was there a few months back…I’m on Symphony in May, btw…so I just thought it was a glitch. I’m with @barjpoe…if this is indeed a new “feature” going forward, how again is this a good thing? For who? Oh well…Life will go on🤪