Oasis of the Seas Dry Dock 2024?

Yes, Oasis is due for her mandatory 5-year dry dock this year. Sometimes they do this at the start of the European season and sometimes at the end. Looks like it's going to be at the end this time round, given that gap. I can't remember seeing sailings in October but I wasn't really looking for them.

• 3 months later...

@Jimbo Welcome to the blogs! I wouldn't expect to see many onboard changes. These dry-docks are technical in nature where maintenance on the systems are completed. Sometimes you will see things added on board, but they won't be major changes. 

As far as cats leaving the ship, that would be a major change that I would not expect to see happen.

16 hours ago, SweetPea said:

Honestly, this is my pipe dream, but the Oasis staterooms really could use a refresh. Maybe it's just me, but i notice that Royal tends to neglect the staterooms during dry dock. I often compare them to 90s college dorm style. 

Especially the sofa & carpeting.

I believe some rooms have been refreshed.  We were definitely in an updated room in May of 2022 but then an older-style room in December of 22.  It could be that our May option was a room that was added or revised at some point but I have a vague recollection that some of the staterooms on Oasis were updated during the amplification.