Did C&A benefits change in Oct 2023

Kurtp13

I looked at a recent C&A benefits chart.   I'm Diamond and was looking forward to Diamond +.    I could be wrong but I thought D+ got a free laundry bag.    Also the free photo now reads like it's only an extra benefit if part of a package.   Is this a change?   It looks like some things have changed for the worse.  

from what i read, D+ still gets the free laundry bag on 5+ night sailings.

we've gotten the free photo every sailing (i am diamond) and don't think it has changed, but i am happy to confirm as we are on oasis two weeks from today. the fine print indicates that it still is the same, as far as i can tell.

"32_Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle club members receive
a free any size photo of your choice from your existing
photograph selection. Special requests such as reprints, copies
or modifications cannot be accommodate"

9 minutes ago, cedricmr said:

@asquared17 the first photo is free OR you buy one and the second is free ?

for diamond and above, you get one free photo. no initial or additional photo purchase is needed to unlock this benefit.

you just pick the one you want, apply your diamond benefit at the purchase screen, and it gets printed for pickup. 😎

from the C+A site grid -- see the second row -- the first light blue column = diamond, purple = D+, dark blue = pinns 

ScreenShot2023-11-26at1_21_53PM.thumb.png.be8466b5479d4d0078e60b77bff9ee9a.png

i think the verbiage can be a little confusing "existing printed photo selection" but i've always interpreted "printed" to mean 'available at picture this/photo center' on the ship displays.

certainly the crew are aware of the discount as they have helped me a few times use my diamond benefit at checkout (which must be selected before you send your photo to be printed).

i am not sure how it works for digital photos -- that is, if you didn't want to walk off the ship with a paper copy.

On 11/27/2023 at 7:28 AM, smokeybandit said:

if you have family or friends in another cabin you can't get a photo of them for free.

Unless it is older ship like Brilliance of the Seas which still prints and displays them. In this case you can take any photo up for redemption as the photos aren't liked to any particular cabin.

I am sure I saw somewhere that you will soon be able to look at the photos from the app and also redeem your free voucher without having to go to one of the kiosks.

I wonder why there is no discount on the coffee beverage once you hit Diamond. Since I use my vouchers on the coffee beverages, it would be nice to get the discount once you are out of vouchers.  I drink a lot of coffee and use my vouchers on iced decaf americanos.  It woudl be nice if there were cold cups and ice in the Crown Lounge to make my own 🙂

image.thumb.png.e861d87db53d6df5b6aae932f22bb7f5.png

19 minutes ago, Reigert2008 said:

I wonder why there is no discount on the coffee beverage once you hit Diamond

I guess they assume you're going to use the machine in the Crown Lounge. It's only a single voucher for 50% anyways.

Just grab a cup of ice and bring it with you to the lounge with you and make your own!