Star of the Seas to Galveston???

I have been hearing rumblings (rumors) that Star of the Seas will do a a couple of sailings form PC before home-porting in Galveston! Anyone else heard anything about this? I seems to add up as Harmony is leaving for Europe In April 2026. Again, just rumors at this point, but just wondering if anyone else is hearing the same thing?

17 minutes ago, TX_Cruiser said:

I have been hearing rumblings (rumors) that Star of the Seas will do a a couple of sailings form PC before home-porting in Galveston! Anyone else heard anything about this? I seems to add up as Harmony is leaving for Europe In April 2026. Again, just rumors at this point, but just wondering if anyone else is hearing the same thing?

No, but as someone who only sails from PC and has no interest in Star or its prices, I'd love that, lol.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Star will start at the end of July in Port Canaveral and stays through at least Easter in 2026.

I think those rumors you heard were people expressing their hopes and desires.  

Actually that would make sense based on the last sail date for Harmony. I do know the CEO of Royal let it slip that an Icon class is coming to Galveston....Its just a matter of which one.

The 3rd Icon is supposed to be delivered in Q2 2026 as of the most recent 10-K Annual report.  So could be a case of Icon 3 to Orlando and Star to Galveston.  Or new ship to Miami and Icon to Galveston.  

That said, Star hasn't even had its first deployment released, so who knows.  Does any of the deployment go beyond April 2026?

13 hours ago, TX_Cruiser said:

I do know the CEO of Royal let it slip that an Icon class is coming to Galveston...

Ummm.  The Royal CEO makes a lot of statements that never come to fruition.  

How's that free Voom working out on Enchantment that he promised back in the day?

A Royal CEO once stated publicly that D+ will never been banned from the Concierge Lounge.  Oh wait...

That's not to say an Icon class ship won't come to Galveston, but it won't be because Bayley slipped it out.  

In fact I think sometimes Bayley likes to "slip" on purpose and then the rumor mills go into overdrive.