The website and app keep signing me out!

I really, really cannot take the dumb things that happen around the Royal Caribbean website and now the app too. The stupid website started signing me out of a month or so ago so I had to sign in every freaking time. Now the stupid app is doing the same and I'm sick of it. What the F did Royal Caribbean do now and freaking why? Anyone else having this issue? 

Website  - yes and also won't auto populate for signing in with my fingerprint (on Mac).

App - not yet and would be super annoying as we get on for 2 weeks shortly and I refer to it many times a day 

BUT also in the app - I switched to the current week of the sailing we will be on to see what performers are onboard, current menus etc as I have done many times before and all it would give me is blank schedules, which is crazy - I know there is stuff happening on the ship at that very moment and nada. I put it down as a hopefully temporary glitch and left.

1 minute ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Huh, mine always did and auto sign in thing. Now I'm just signed out completely and have to sign in each time. 

Mine doesn't even hold my login credentials. I have to use my saved ones from google each time. Maybe it's a combo of MAC OS and chrome causing this. Only a minor inconvenience though.

18 minutes ago, Villageidiot said:

Mine doesn't even hold my login credentials. I have to use my saved ones from google each time. Maybe it's a combo of MAC OS and chrome causing this. Only a minor inconvenience though.

1 minute ago, smokeybandit said:

Same. Something changed recently where it doesn't autofill my info.

Oh yes, that's mine as well. That kinda what I meant my auto sign in. Thank goodness for Google saving passwords or it really right be a pain. 

1 hour ago, RCIfan1912 said:

I really, really cannot take the dumb things that happen around the Royal Caribbean website and now the app too. The stupid website started signing me out of a month or so ago so I had to sign in every freaking time. Now the stupid app is doing the same and I'm sick of it. What the F did Royal Caribbean do now and freaking why? Anyone else having this issue? 

I continue to be signed out of the website, but not the app. It's frustrating.

On 8/19/2023 at 1:50 PM, RCIfan1912 said:

Mine it was just the website but lately it's the app too. It's super Annoying. That's where our boarding passes will be. I mean is it the end of the world? No, but it's just annoying and inconvenience. Thanks for the info. 

This is why I always take a printed copy. Technology is wonderful when it works but a nightmare when it doesn't and Murphy's law says if it's going to throw a hissy fit it will do so at the time that you most need it not to.

The app, like many which are constantly being updated has some display and usage issues. We use the refresh by pulling down the time line at the top of the daily planner to update every time we use it while we are onboard. This has usually worked and loads any updates to the planner that may be made since the last time we accessed it.