Discounts on Drink Packages and Excursions

Ike

I bought a prepaid for a deluxe beverage package and a shore excursion at CocoCay however new discounts have been advertised which are significantly cheaper than my pre-paid amount.

I have called RCL helpline to see if I can get the difference as an onboard credit but they haven’t been helpful. 

Is there any other way I can enjoy the benefits of the reduced rates before my cruise which is on the 19th August 2023?

Before you cancel anything, I would add the items you think might be cheaper to your cart and check the total against what you've already paid. The "sale" prices don't always math the way we might think they would math. I used to get excited then would see that there was no difference in cost. The only difference was in the wording they used to advertise. 

All for saving a buck, but for me the mental gymnastics and aggravation of it all.......I buy what I buy, pay what I pay, the end.

And since Royal amended their legalese to include "we aren't responsible and are not obliged to honor" any IT faux pax's, it's just a non-starter for what's not a lot of savings. Especially with the dynamic pricing thing.............